Conducted in November 2011 by Lulu M
With advice from: AmeryMarie, DreamOfTheEndless, EdwardsBloodType, Javamomma0921, Kassiah, Lady Gwynedd, Lola Pops, Nolebucgrl, Raum, SoLostinTwilight, TKegl. More to come!
Conducted in August 2010 by thejmeyer
With advice from: adair7, camoozle, ciaobella27, Duskwatcher, ekimmuh, ikss, ItzMegan73, littlesecret84, m81170, Mac214, Ninapolitan, Obsessing Over Edward, Philadelphic, Quothme, rochelle allison , ScarlettLetters, ShilohPR, Spanglemaker, SS10, Tallulah Belle, xvampire
- What type of things do FF authors do that stand out in a good way?
- 5 Cliches You’d Be Happy Never to Read Again
- I Wish I Knew This Back Then
- What are ways you find inspirations for you stories?
- Creative Stumbling Blocks
- All About Outlines
- Deciding Chapter and Story Lengths
- The Dealio About Pre-Readers
- What’s up about betas?
- Deciding Titles for Stories and Chapters
- Creating that interesting, attention-getting summary
- The Influence of Readers’ Opinions
Summer 2010 Session – Author Interviews
* Not suitable for readers under the age of 18.