The fantabulous SoLostInTwilight has agreed to do a pledge-a-thon for PTB’s Back to School Fundraiser to help raise money for education! What does this mean for you? If you pledge to donate a minimum of $5 to one of the charities listed AND we make our pledge-a-thon goal, not only will you receive the yearbook at the end of the summer, but you will also receive a one shot written by SoLostInTwilight.
Date: August 14
Where: On the PTB Forums under Back to School Fundraiser
Time: 6pm PST
Ends: 8pm PST ** All pledged donations need to be emailed to email@example.com by this time.
What do I have to do?
1. Fill out this form and pledge to donate a minimum of $5 to a charity listed.
2. Between now and the end of the pledge-a-thon on August 14, donate to a charity listed on the PTB Site.
3. Forward your receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of the pledge-a-thon.
- In the body of your email put:
- This is for the Back to School Fundraiser Pledge-a-thon with SoLostInTwilight.
- Pen Name:
- Total amount you pledged:
4. If you would like to participate in the pledge-a-thon party/discussion on August 14, you will need to sign up to the PTB Forums in order to post. It is not required for you to do so though.
Can I pledge more than once?
Yes! If you decide later on you’d like to pledge more, just fill out the pledge-a-thon form again.
If we make our pledge-a-thon goal, what sort of one shot will SoLostInTwilight write?
SoLostInTwilight has agreed to write a pledger-decided one shot, meaning all of the pledgers will be able to submit their input on what sort of one shot they would like. She will choose among what she is given.
For more information, visit the PTB Forum Topic.